– Tungsten Marine accepts Paypal, MasterCard and Visa for the United States and Canada. Unfortunately for our other international customers we can only accept payments via PayPal. Customers are responsible for any customs or VAT fees that may apply to any shipment.
– Tungsten will only accept returns that: 1) are in new condition in undamaged packaging, 2) have a clearly marked return authorization code on the outside of the package (you can obtain a code from us via e-mail). Tungsten charges a 15% standard restocking fee for the cost of repackaging and handling. We do not refund freight charges. Electrical parts or carburetor parts cannot be returned for any reason. We do not accept returns for installed or painted items.
– Tungsten will only ship to confirmed addresses on PayPal or the address shown for your credit card. Buyers wishing to ship to a different address must contact us directly and will waive all rights to withdraw their payment for claims that parts were not received. First time buyers must have items shipped to a confirmed address.
– Under the laws of the State of Louisiana and the Parish of Jefferson, we must collect sales tax on all sales delivered within the State of Louisiana (8.75%). If you are a bona fide dealer, we must have your marine Tax ID and a copy of your certificate on file PRIOR TO YOUR ORDER to waive any applicable tax. Once the tax is charged we cannot refund it.
– Tungsten Marine Parts, LLC warrants that our products are free of defects in workmanship and materials for one year from purchase of the product or 90 days in the case of commercial applications. If a Tungsten product fails as a result of defect in workmanship or materials, Tungsten will replace the part free of charge. The allegedly defective part must be returned to Tungsten Marine for analysis and should be marked with the date of purchase and any explanation relevant to the failure.
Tungsten Marine does not warrant other manufacturers products, failures due to improper installation, or products that were handled or used improperly. Tungsten also does not warrant products that have been altered or items that have been repaired by others.
Tungsten Marine’s sole obligation under the warranty will be replacement or repair of the defective part. Tungsten has no other obligations other than this and shall not be liable for any punitive, consequential or special damages.
Tungsten Marine’s employees written or oral statements do not constitute a warranty beyond what is written here.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If any part of this limited warranty is found to be illegal or void the remainder remains in full force and effect.
– We only use your information for the purpose of supplying you product. We do not share your information with outside parties other than for the purposes of shipping your product. We respect your privacy.
– Tungsten Marine, LLC provides information on this website or in our catalog to the best of our knowledge and ability. We make no warranty, express or implied, regarding the use of this information. Tungsten Marine LLC assumes NO LIABILITY with regard to this information including products, pricing, application data. Our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify this data for their particular engine or application.
Tungsten Marine, LLC may share technical information from time to time with our customers by responding to questions or otherwise. We provide this service free of charge and it is based on good faith service. Tungsten Marine, LLC makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the use of this technical advice or any liability created from this advice.
All sales are subject to the laws of the State of Louisiana. Any customer or other person receiving goods or advice from Tungsten Marine, LLC expressly agree that the State of Louisiana holds jurisdiction over the sale and proper venue for any dispute arising from such sales or exchange of information is the State of Louisiana, Jefferson Parish.
Tungsten Marine Parts, LLC
1000 W. Esplanade Ave
Kenner, Louisiana 70065